Lorraine Game Counselling
Qualifications and Experience
I am a member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) which requires me to work within their Ethical Framework and to their very high standards of practice.
To satisfy my continuous professional development and broaden my skills further I continue to attend many relevant courses.
I am a registered member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Diploma in CBT
- Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling Level 4
- Certificate in Counselling Studies Level 3
- Certificate in Counselling Skills Level 2
- BTEC in ‘Substance Misuse’
- Certificate in Couple Counselling
- Bereavement Training with ‘Cruse Bereavement Care’
- Insight into the Crematorium and Coroners work.
- Understanding and helping Bereaved Children
- Complicated Grief
- Safeguarding Children and Adults
- Understanding Culture Awareness
- Protecting Vulnerable Adults
- Certificate in Care Practices